1. According to the strategic plan and annual business plan of the group, formulate the development strategy and project development plan of the department, and formulate the annual work plan at the same time.
2. Supervise, implement and implement the policies, procedures, documents of the department and the company's rules and regulations.
3. Responsible for the overall management of the Marketing Department, and led the team to achieve the target sales.
4. Responsible for the construction and cultivation of the marketing team, and improving the professional quality and skills of the sales staff.
5. In-depth understanding of the industry, customized comprehensive and professional logistics solutions to meet the individual needs of different customers.
6. Grasp the latest sales information and feedback it to the general manager, which serves as the strategic basis for the group's business development and price positioning.
7. Maintained and developed customers, supervised the good cooperation between projects, customers and the company, and established a sound customer relationship management system.
8. Examined and approved the bidding documents of logistics projects, including the feasibility report of the project, and was responsible for the feasibility certification of the project.
9. Responsible for organizing the risk assessment of customers and making decisions on whether to adjust the strategic objectives of the department.
10. Assist team members or other departments to complete business negotiations, contract signing, receivables collection, claims, settlement and other matters, so as to maximize the interests of the company.
11. Responsible for the budget and control of department expenses.
12. Completed temporary tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in logistics management and marketing, fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
2. Working background in the logistics industry, at least five years' working experience in third-party logistics and at least eight years' working experience in marketing.
3. Strong market planning ability, high market sensitivity, strong ability to analyze and solve problems, excellent ability of resource integration and business promotion.
4. Strong marketing and public relations ability, able to handle and solve various problems encountered in marketing independently.
5. Have certain customer resources, familiar with industrial projects, cement production lines, airports, infrastructure transportation construction, electric power, new energy, nuclear power, oil and gas and other engineering fields is preferred.